PRINCE2® Foundation Certification
The purpose of the foundation qualification is to confirm you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2 method to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2. The foundation qualification is also a pre-requisite for the practitioner qualification.
Benefits of PRINCE2 :
- Promotes consistency of project work and the ability to reuse project assets; it also facilitates staff mobility and reduces the impact of personnel changes/handovers.
- Is an invaluable diagnostic tool, facilitating the assurance and assessment of project work, troubleshooting and audits.
- Plans are carefully designed to meet the needs of the different levels in the management team, improving communication and control.
- Ensures that participants focus on the viability of the project in relation to its Business Case objectives – rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in itself.
- Defines a thorough but economical structure of reports.
- Ensures that stakeholders (including sponsors and resource providers) are properly represented in planning and decision making.
A great place to start, the PRINCE2 Foundation qualification covers the basic methodology and terminology of PRINCE2, and can be achieved with either:
- PRINCE2 Foundation online learning
- PRINCE2 Foundation tutor-led classroom course.
ONLINE COURSE INCLUDES:
- Interactive videos
- Online study material
- Study guides
- Terms and concepts
- Chapter tests and evaluation tests
- Official full length mock exams
- Full length simulated Foundation exam
- Mobile app
- Interactive case study
- Access for 360 days
I signed up for this online course and found it great, the quality is high with great methods of course delivery and great support from APMCert.
Wrote my exam and passed in first attempt.