Learn to Confidently Talk About Yourself
- The How to Ace Your College Interview course is for high school students who are about to go through interviews at colleges as part of the application process.
- This course will teach high school students how to look comfortable, calm and relaxed how to plan for basic questions and how to make a positive impression.
- For some colleges, the interview can play an important, and sometimes deciding, role in admission.
- It pays to prepare for college interviews in a through and methodical manner.
- Just like there is a system for preparing for the SATs, there is now a system for preparing for college interviews.
After taking this course, high school students will know the following:
How to look confident and relaxed, even during what seems like an awkward interview.
How to put a spotlight on your interests and accomplishments.
How to prepare your messages for each school.