PRINCE2® Foundation Certification
The purpose of the foundation qualification is to confirm you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2 method to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2. The foundation qualification is also a pre-requisite for the practitioner qualification.
Benefits of PRINCE2 :
- Promotes consistency of project work and the ability to reuse project assets; it also facilitates staff mobility and reduces the impact of personnel changes/handovers.
- Is an invaluable diagnostic tool, facilitating the assurance and assessment of project work, troubleshooting and audits.
- Plans are carefully designed to meet the needs of the different levels in the management team, improving communication and control.
- Ensures that participants focus on the viability of the project in relation to its Business Case objectives – rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in itself.
- Defines a thorough but economical structure of reports.
- Ensures that stakeholders (including sponsors and resource providers) are properly represented in planning and decision making.
A great place to start, the PRINCE2 Foundation qualification covers the basic methodology and terminology of PRINCE2, and can be achieved with either:
- PRINCE2 Foundation online learning
- PRINCE2 Foundation tutor-led classroom course.
ONLINE COURSE INCLUDES:
- Interactive videos
- Online study material
- Study guides
- Terms and concepts
- Chapter tests and evaluation tests
- Official full length mock exams
- Full length simulated Foundation exam
- Mobile app
- Interactive case study
- Access for 360 days