Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam prep course.
5 day physical training + 6 month online access to our online prep course
Why Project Management Professional (PMP) designation?
The Project Management Professional Certificate is the most popular project management certificate worldwide.
Project Management Professional certification attests to your mastery of and commitment to project management best practices. This 40-hour course is designed to help you pass the exam by coaching you on what to expect, teaching you the format and structure of the exam, and providing tips and study methods to help you prepare. Get an overview of all the domains tested on the certification exam [five Project Management Process Groups and ten Knowledge Areas recognized in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge], including questions on professional responsibility.
Project Management Professional certification exam prep course curriculum covers:
- format and structure of the exam
- tips and study methods
- understanding the Project Management Professional view of projects
- Project Management Professional terminology and the underlying Project Management concepts upon which the exam is based
- overview of all the knowledge areas tested
- preparation for questions on professional responsibility.
At the end of this Project Management Professional training course the participants will have learned to:
- prepare for the Project Management Professional certification exam
- identify personal knowledge gaps and define areas to focus study on
- develop a personalized study plan
- develop a personal list of examination tips, tricks, techniques and activities to help retain information.
Project Management Professional certification exam prep course consists of 32 instructor-led hours. Learning activities include discussion, exercises, and practice tests. We also offer an online access to our online PM Prep Course and an optional 3 hour mockup exam workshop to all course participants providing the essential experience to face this challenging exam.
Course :APMCert#50 This course is based on PMBOK Edition 6 and the current Exam style.
- This course comes with 5 day physical training + 6 month online access to our online prep course + PMI approved PDU Certificate and …
- Date: Saturdays
- Time: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Location: BCIT Downtown, 555 Seymour St., Vancouver, BC
PMI, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, and PMI-RMP are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.